28 июн. 2019 г.

Tell-Tale Hearts

Big Little Lies 2×2


Mary Louise: What kind of an emergency?
Madeline: The kind short people have?
Mary Louise: .... You don't like me, do you, Madeline?
Madeline: I'm sure you mean well.

Mary Louise: You know, when I was very young... ... my father gave me the best advice. He said, "Mary Louise, you just seek out the bully... and make friends with her.
Madeline: Am I the bully in this scenario?
Mary Louise: On your awesome days, I suspect you are a godsend. But on your bad days... decidedly less so.

Jane: I don't want to offend you, but you are... I do think you're a very genuine person, but you're a very... You're very strange.
Corey: You know, one of the last socially acceptable bigotries is the one against weirdos.

Celeste: We're a family, and... and a family is meant to be open and honest with each other, so.
Max: I don't think we're that kind of family.

Dr. Amanda: I want you to close your eyes. To replay the incident.... Now, I want you to put a close friend in your place. Let's make it Madeline. Put Madeline there instead of you.....

Renata: I'm not gonna not be rich... I will not not be rich!

Martin: Can we just have a dinner like a normal family?
Elizabeth: We are having dinner like a normal family. Getting in each other's business, that's what families do.


Jane: Did Chloe tell you anything else?
Ziggy: She said something about Mr. Wright giving you salt. That's how it happened. He salted you.

Madeline: Can you understand and maybe contemplate for a minute the fundamental violation of a woman's privacy when you're talking about rape?
Eddie: How about the fundamental violation of our family, of our marriage. I mean, I'm your husband. I am supposed to help you with this stuff. ... What are we, people who keep secrets from each other? Is that our thing now?

Chloe: Is Daddy mad at me?
Madeline: Daddy's mad, but that's the thing about families. Is that you can be mad and you can fight, but you get over it, and you always come back together. That's wh... That's what families do.

Jane: I know that you have to protect your boys, but I have to protect mine.

Renata: Oh my... Will somebody give a woman a moment?!!!

Madeline: I think you're being rash, honey. Life is a series of building blocks that you stand on and you grow on, and I feel like you are kicking the most fundamental building block, which is education, right out from under you.
Abigail: You used to claim that family was your most fundamental building block.
Madeline: Well, of course. It's very important.
Abigail: What, you just, like, kicked that one to the side?

Max: We're already friends. What difference does it make?
Celeste: I don't know. This is what I do know: He's part of your family now. And, I mean, family is always everything, but... sometimes it is.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий