30 июн. 2019 г.

Unknown Caller

The Handmaid's Tale 3×5


June: May He and His goodness bless us with miracles, for we are weary and weak of faith... Maybe it's not a miracle. A miracle is beyond human powers. I did this.

June: Nobody dies from lack of sex. It's lack of love we die from.

June: Blessed day, Commander.
Commander Lawrence: The answer is "no".

June: You get to see her. So... what do I get?
Serena: What do you want?
June: I want you to owe me.

June: Luke. It's me.

June: I think... it's okay to take a sliver of someone... and hold on to that. Especially if it's all you have.

Serena: God bless you.
Luke: Fuck you.

Serena: You wanna know what I tell myself? That she was my miracle, and that I let her go.

Mr. Tuello: You don't have to change back. My offer still stands... Treason and coconuts.

Aunt Lydia: Lucky girl.

Aunt Lydia: Posture, dear. Don't think about being clever. There are consequences.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий