4 июн. 2019 г.

Gutshot

Elementary 7×2


Watson: Remind me why we're not staying someplace else?
Holmes: This was more than just our home for six years. This was our laboratory. Our sanctum sanctorum.

Holmes: Anyone who sells real estate in New York when they don't have to is a fool.

Holmes: Anyway, we're not planning on staying here for too long. We'll find the captain's shooter, point Marcus in his or her direction, and then go back to London. Considering it's us, that should take, what, three days? Four at the absolute maximum.

Watson: You know, when a utility company says tomorrow, they really mean next week, right?

Holmes: ... I forgive you. Of course I do. Should've got yourself shot a lot sooner, we could have settled this all then.

Det. Bell: 932 bucks. That's all it costs to build a car bomb, huh?

Holmes: I'm here to surrender myself. My name is Sherlock Holmes. I'm wanted for the murder of Michael Rowan.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий