14 июн. 2019 г.

Velvet Buzzsaw (2019)

Rhodora Haze: Let me fill you in. All this... it's just a safari to hunt the next new thing and eat it.

Rhodora Haze: Well, hell knows, I love loyalty, but I would kill to exhibit you.

Rhodora Haze: Well, just know demand has people ready to kill.

Jon Dondon: You've... you've been gestating.
Piers: Gestation implies birth. Ideas come, but they kill themselves as soon as they appear. This is a slaughterhouse...
Welcome aboard.

Morf Vandewalt: The admiration I had for your work has completely evaporated!

Morf Vandewalt: Say we don't share something real.
Josephina: ... I was never particularly obsessed.

Rhodora Haze: All art is dangerous, Morf.

Josephina: Go fuck yourself and lose my number!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий