9 июн. 2019 г.

Sixteen Candles (1984)


Mike Baker: Dad, she got her period. Should make for an interesting honeymoon, huh?
Jim Baker: Where are you learning that stuff?
Mike Baker: School.
Jim Baker: Good. Getting my money's worth.

Randy: Will you quit feeling sorry for yourself? It's bad for your complexion!

The Geek: Come on, what's the problem here? I'm a boy, you're a girl. Is there anything wrong with me trying to put together some kind of... relationship between us?

Samantha: Well, I haven't seen you in a while. Do I look any older today?

Samantha: I swear to God, this has got to be a joke. Grandparents forgetting a birthday? They live for that shit!

Samantha: This is the single worst day of my entire life.

The Geek: Can I borrow your underpants for 10 minutes?

Bryce: Ted, won't we get pounded if we go to a senior party?
The Geek: Wease, we got $70, and we got a pair of girl's underpants. We're safe as kittens. Okay?

Jim Baker: If it's any consolation, I love you. And if this guy can't see in you all the beautiful and wonderful things that I see, then he's got the problem.
Samantha: I know. It just hurts.
Jim Baker: That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else.

Jim Baker: When you're given things kind of easily, you don't always appreciate them. With you, I'm not worried. When it happens to you, Samantha, it'll be forever.

Lumberjack: So what's your name?
Long Duk Dong: Dong.
Lumberjack: What's your first name?
Long Duk Dong: Long.
Lumberjack: What's your middle name?
Long Duk Dong: Duk.

Caroline: You know what I like best?
The Geek: My clean, close shave?
Caroline: No. Waking up in your arms.
The Geek: These things?

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий