8 июн. 2019 г.

Here to Help

Fear the Walking Dead 5×1


Morgan: If you're out there on your own... we can help you. Hang on. We're comin'.

Max: Don't be scared.

Alicia: It's okay. We're here to help.

Max: Where are you going?
Morgan: Make sure nothing out there gets in here.
Max: What if something gets through?
Morgan: If it's dead... shoot it.

John: Shoot the sons of bitches!

Annie: Growlers are the least of our problems. You have no idea where you landed, do you?

Dylan: Are you a pilot?
Althea: Journalist.
Max: No wonder you guys crashed.
Althea: We didn't crash. Crash-landed. For the record, we lost an engine.

Morgan: You can trust us. You don't have to be afraid.
Annie: That's what people always say when there's something to be afraid of.


Logan: I see y'all have been driving a big rig, right? With that C&L plastered on the trailer? From what I gathered, those boxes you've been leaving on the road, you've met the C. I'm the L. And, unfortunately, I don't share Clayton's charitable nature. Always got him into trouble. He never learned. Maybe you will.

Logan: You see, there is one thing Clayton used to say that I do agree with... "Take what you need, leave what you don't."

Logan: I don't want to see you people dead. I just want what's mine.

Logan: I've been watching you. Listening. You're trying to help other people. Now... looks like you're gonna have to help yourselves.

June: We will find people, John...
John: I don't know. I'm starting to think maybe we got all the luck in this world. We crossed our fingers and put ourselves in the air. We survived something. People just don't survive. Again. Most people don't got that kind of good luck. And if we are the only ones that have it... if no one will let us share what we got with them... that'd be a shame. That'd be a shame.

Alicia: We can't make up for the past if we're dead. We were stupid. This was stupid.
Morgan: No. We were trying. And you can't make up for the past if you don't try.

Alicia: We've done so much. My mom did so much to make sure we were standing here.
Morgan: Okay. But then why stand? Why sleep, why eat, why even live after all of this shit, Alicia, if it doesn't mean anything? If we're out here, we got to make it mean something. That's what we need. That's what I need. 'Cause I'm not done yet.

Alicia: It shouldn't be this hard.
Morgan: Well, we're still standing. Even after today, after everything, we are still here. So, until we're not, we... We have to keep at it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий