15 июн. 2019 г.

Creed II (2018)


Rocky Balboa: You know, there's only three steps into that ring. Just three. And tonight, it's gonna look as high as a mountain. And when you climb through them ropes, it's gonna be the loneliest place in the world because you're gonna be in there with another fighter who wants to take you out. So now, you gotta ask yourself, are you here to prove something to other people or prove something to yourself?
Adonis Johnson: ...To myself.

Adonis Johnson: Look, just tell me what I should do.
Rocky Balboa: You get down on one knee.
Adonis Johnson: People still do that shit?
Rocky Balboa: You can always send her a text.

Adonis Johnson: What I said is... I asked if she would not mind marrying me very much, which is kind of a dumb way of saying she's my world, and she made me better than I deserved to be.

Rocky Balboa: Listen, why don't you just turn off your brain and let your heart do the talking... Click. You'll do good.

Adonis Johnson: To keep it real with you, B, you're the only person I wanna share my moments with.

Adonis Johnson: I'm taking this fight with or without you.
Rocky Balboa: It's gotta be without. I can't do it.
Adonis Johnson: So that's it? You walkin' out on me?.. At least you ain't gotta worry about throwing in the towel this time!
Rocky Balboa: Yeah... Yeah.

Adonis Johnson: Okay, Ma. I'm sure you already guessed it, but...
Mary Anne Creed: Oh, yeah. I already know. All the salt, shiny hair, glowing skin... How far along are you?
Bianca: Mmm?

Adonis Johnson: You didn't have to come all this way...
Rocky Balboa: By train. Three days on a train. It's all right, you know, gives you time to think. And you watch all these places whipping by the windows like postcards. It's quite an experience.

Rocky Balboa: You gonna love her?
Adonis Johnson: How you gonna ask me a question like that, Rock? Yeah, I'm gonna love her.
Rocky Balboa: Good. 'Cause she ain't feeling sorry for herself, and you shouldn't either.

Rocky Balboa: Listen, you wanna change things in a big way, then you need to make some big changes.

Rocky Balboa: Since you're going back to hell, you might as well get used to it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий