31 янв. 2016 г.

Creed

& Rocky: He’s a perfect fighter. Ain’t nobody ever better.
    Adonis: So how’d you beat him?
    Rocky: Time beat him. Time takes everybody out, it’s undefeated.

& Rocky: Step into my office.
    Adonis: You serious?
    Rocky: I am serious. This is old school. You should be able to grab one of these birds.
    Adonis: 30 seconds?
    Rocky: Yeah, in your dreams.

& Rocky: That bell don’t mean school’s out, Donnie. Keep going. That bell means hell.

& Rocky: Just go get the chicken. It’s not that big a deal.

& Rocky: You see this guy here staring back at you?
    Adonis: Yeah.
    Rocky: That’s your toughest opponent. Every time you get into the ring, that’s who you’re going against. I believe that in boxing and I do believe that in life, okay?


& Rocky: Now throw a jab in the jaw... All right, one to the gut. Now, every time you punch this guy, what’s he doing?
    Adonis: He’s throwing one back at me.
    Rocky: That’s right. So either you block it, slip it or get out of the way. Go. I’ll leave you two alone for a while.

& Adonis: Ain’t no way!
    Rocky: Hey, hey, hey! You know what? You can’t learn anything when you’re talking. That’s a fact of life. As long as you’re talking, you’re not listening. Go apologize.

& Rocky: One step at a time, one punch at a time... one round at a time. One step at a time, one punch at a time... one round at a time.

& Adonis: I mean this hearing shit don’t scare you?
    Bianca: I always knew it would happen eventually... so my plan has always just been... to do what I love for as long as I can. I think that’s all we ever do.

& Rocky: Very nice colors. Why don’t you take ’em into the other room and see how well they fit.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий