10 янв. 2016 г.

This Is All We Are

The Knick 2×10


& Dr. Zinberg: Questions?
    Dr. Thackery: Yeah, just one modification. No anesthesia.
    Dr. Zinberg: You want to remain awake?
    Dr. Thackery: I want you to use my spinal block instead.

& Cleary: Got another batch of intestines for you. Jewed the butcher down. Saved us nearly a fin. He offered me some sausages, but I can’t really look at encased meats the same way anymore.

& Cleary: I have had feelings for you for a very long time and that hasn’t changed. I love you, Rose Dolan. I’d be honored if you’d be my wife...... Are you gonna say something?
    Harriet: You’re off your nut.

& Cornelia: Say something!
    Henry: .... It’s a shame you’re not a man. You’d have been named lead detective in the city by now.

& Cornelia: You’re a monster.
    Henry: And your one-woman crusade is over.

& Corky: What is wrong with your hands?
    Barrow: No idea. They’ve felt odd lately. I thought I’d have one of my doctors check me.
    Corky: Well, have an X-ray done. Get to the bottom of it. They’re miraculous.


& Dr. Phelps: This is a message that needs to be spread. And there are a lot of wealthy people who are willing to fund such an effort. .... You’d be the traveling prophet of eugenics. An evangelist for the preservation of the human race.
    Dr. Gallinger: When would we leave?
    Dr. Phelps: First of the month. We’d take the White Star and start in Germany.
    Dr. Gallinger: As good a place as any, I suppose.

& Dr. Thackery: Gentlemen. Please direct your attention to the center of the ring, where I will amaze you with a feat so extraordinary, it has never been seen before by you or anyone else in the history of mankind.

& Dr. Thackery: As you can see, I will only let the nurses assist me as I don’t want to be accused of not having performed the entire procedure myself. A high-wire walker is only thrilling to watch if there’s no net below to save him from disaster.

& Dr. Thackery: Thank you, doctors, but I will finish what I started. The show must go on. Clamp.

& Dr. Thackery: My peripheral vision seems to be dulling a bit. Almost... a vibration at the edges. Body temperature has begun to drop. This is it. This is all we are.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Looks like they have wrapped it all (almost).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий