11 янв. 2016 г.

Luther 4×1


Massive Attack — Paradise Circus

& Bloom: I’m afraid she’s dead, John.
    Luther: No, she’s not.

& Bloom: Are you ok? Really?
    Luther: Yeah. Everything’s tickety boo. Totally disco.

& Cornelius: Sorry, mate. Who are you, again?
    Luther: Police.
    Cornelius: Which police?
    Luther: The police.

& Emma: I just want to say... whatever it takes... you know?.. I’m in.
    Luther: Anything?
    Emma: Anything.


& Luther: There are some things that you might have heard about me that quite possibly could be true.

& Luther: There’s something I need you to hear from me... Never cut corners. Never. Not even if you know no-one else will know, no-one else will find out... that it is exactly the right thing to do... because it never, ever is. Ever.

& Emma: Whoever’s been watching him knows every sentence he’s composed, every website he’s visited. He knows his thoughts.
    Schenk: It used to be that we could never know the truth about each other. Not really.
    Luther: Those days are gone. More’s the pity.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий