30 янв. 2016 г.

Be Our Guest

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×12

& Liz: It was supposed to be the perfect ending...

& Hypodermic Sally: They spent every penny they had to change everything they could. ..... But you know what they couldn’t take out? The pain. ’Cause I’m still here.

& Hypodermic Sally: Oh, come on! You telling people to stop killing is like Colonel Sanders telling us to stop eating chicken.
    Mr. March: I’m not familiar with your military friend and his fondness for poultry, but my killing days are over.

& Mr. March: Enough! This is not a democracy! We are not in the House of Lords! We are a ship at sea! And when it comes to you spirits, I am captain! So listen up, mateys!..

& Hypodermic Sally: The point of being dead is that there are no rules. It’s the only salvation.

& Iris: You could have something long-lasting. A future.
    Hypodermic Sally: What future? I’m dead.
    Iris: You’ve been living in a 1994 world. Times have changed. The Cortez is proud to offer free Wi-Fi now in every room. Here’s your ticket to adventure... Go on, open it.


& Iris: We can’t change the past, but you can choose to move forward and live.
    Sally: So what? I-I’m gonna be the ghost in the machine?
    Iris: That’s exactly what you’re gonna be. ... Okay, look. I loaded it up for you with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. You don’t need to be out in the world to be a part of it. In the modern age, no one ever has to be alone.

& Will Drake: I’m grateful for what you’ve done for him.
    Liz: Thatcher is one of the best schools in the country, and Ojai is year-round divine.
Ω Private school’s the theme for Season 6? Or may be some other...

& Liz: Gentlemen, I’m Liz Taylor. Mr. Drake has sent me here to lead this company into the future...

& Liz: Now, gentlemen, I know something about rebirth... Listen and learn.

& Iris: Just promise me you’ll keep an open mind.
    Liz: Please, remember to whom you speak.

& Billie Dean Howard: Love doesn’t kill.
    Liz: I’ve been around a lot longer, and let me tell you something... Believe me, love kills a lot more than hate.

& Liz: I’m gonna cut to the chase. I am the first woman in the world to have prostate cancer.

& Liz: You’re my family. I want to be with you forever.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий