23 янв. 2016 г.

Even God Doesn't Know What to Make of You

Banshee 3×9


& Kai: I said... come closer.

& Gordon: Well... when it comes to crazy, I think we’ve set a pretty high bar.

& Job: You know the only way to clean this rat trap is with a fucking grenade, right?

& Job: You thinking about long-term survival, you need to know the things only I can tell you!

& Frazier: There’s only two things left for you to do, Kai. And that’s apologize... and die.

& Job: I’m not here.

& Job: God. It’s okay, you killed them all. I think you killed some of them twice, you trigger-happy son of a bitch.


& Job: I’ll tell you what, Clint Eastwood, I’ll shut the fuck up when you answer me this... where the fuck are we going?!

& Stowe: He’s a hacker.
    Leo: If I’m right, he’s the hacker. CIA’s been chasing their tails for years trying to find this guy. The online fanboys, they call him Job. But nobody knows for sure who he really is.

& Frazier: Now, there’s a voice of reason. And you are?
    Hood: Sheriff Lucas Hood.

& Kai: After my mother died... I thought that I felt the grace of God. I thought He was calling me back... That wasn’t God. That was just grief. An emptiness. To me belong vengeance and recompense. Their foot shall slide in due time. The day of their calamity is at hand. And the things that shall come upon them make haste.

& Sugar: See, what you have here is a lose-lose situation.
    Colonel Stowe: I never lose.

& Kai: It’s not those men you need to be afraid of.

& Hood: Where’s Ana? Where is your wife?
    Gordon: Jesus Christ, what the fuck did you do now?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Σ The writers via Gordon: ’Well... when it comes to crazy, I think we’ve set a pretty high bar.’

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий