5 янв. 2016 г.

Christmas

The Last Man on Earth 2×10


& Gail: Okay, it-it says here it could be appendicitis, but it could be just gas.
    Phil #2: It isn’t gas.
    Gail: Well, we need to do our due diligence here. Will you try to blow out a fart for me?

& Gail: Okay, so the symptoms of appendicitis are lower right-side abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, inability to pass gas, fever, a sense that you might feel better after passing stool. Do any of these apply to you?
    Phil #2: It’s appendicitis.

& Gail: Somebody’s got to take it out.
    Carol: What happens if we don’t take it out?
    Gail: It says here, «Failure to remove a ruptured appendix results in death,» like, a hundred percent of the time.
    Todd: I am not liking those odds, guys.

& Gail: Yes, I’m good for a couple of stitches or some basic CPR, but surgery? That is a giant hell to the no. Not happening. Unsubscribe.


& Erica: Tandy, just let him rest.
    Phil: I will. But not in peace.

& Todd: Tandy, you better not be thinking what I think you’re thinking.

& Todd: This is the straw that broke the camel’s back! The camel is dead, and I ate it! Just like the bacon!

& Phil: Gail. Todd and I have something that Todd wants to tell you.
    Todd: I do?

& Phil: Sorry, I can’t hear you. Permission to buzz the tower?
    Phil #2: Can you get me some water?
    Phil: You want me... to be... the father of your unborn child?

& Mike: If we don’t make it, I’ll see you in the next life, okay?

--
On the IMDb


Σ It’s so much bigger now than just the last man on Earth. Till spring?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий