10 янв. 2016 г.

Plumed Serpent

Grimm 1×14


& Hank: Where are the bodies?
    Sgt. Wu: Downstairs in the basement.
    Hank: What condition?
    Sgt. Wu: Toast.

& Monroe: From my understanding, and I’m telling you, I am not an expert on this, it’s a kind of ketonic... What’s the word I’m looking for... vomit. You ever hear of the low-carb, high-fat diet? Puts your body in a state of ketosis, where it burns its own fat. In their case, they can vaporize their own fat. Highly explosive and kind of disgusting. Unless, of course, you’re dancing half-naked. On a stage.

& Monroe: I can’t believe I didn’t see it before... It is so classic.
    Nick: What?
    Monroe: The quest. Your princess has been taken by the dragon. Right? And the rest is obvious. You know? Beautiful women being taken, dragged into caves, and the men sacrificing everything... It is the ancient archetype. Of the whole relationship megillah. The only problem is... somebody always dies.


& Monroe: Now, just so you know, Baron Karl Christian Ludwig Drais von Sauerbronn invented the precursor to this called a Laufmaschine. In 1817, so... You should know that.

& Monroe: Hey, I’m just glad I could be here. To, you know, help rescue a woman I’ve never met before. Or been introduced to. But, you know, I... look, I don’t take it personally.
    Nick: Are you really gonna bring that up right now?
    Monroe: No, no, I know, I know, I’m just a little nervous. You know, these are daemonfeuers after all. And I know you have a plan, it’s just, you know, you haven’t shared it with me... Yet.

& Monroe: But what if I can’t find her? What if I get burned alive?
    Nick: We’re going in no matter what.
    Monroe: Okay, no, I got it. Just stay in the present, not the future.

& Juliette: Are you a detective too?
    Monroe: More of a... Private investigator... Friend of Nick’s. I’m Monroe, by the way.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий