9 янв. 2016 г.

A False Glimmer

Homeland 5×12


& Carrie: Inna lilah wa-inna ileihe la ragiuun.

& Saul: Ivan... I say this respectfully. One professional to another. You’re playing a bad hand.

& Saul: So you’ve devoted your entire life to an institution that’s now turning its back on you. The last illusion of the illusionless man.
    Ivan: Blyaa...

& Dr. Rudolf: I’ve been told to give you the first-class treatment. You must be very important. Who are you, Putin’s long-lost sister?

& Jonas: You want to tell me what happened today?.. It’s all over the-the Internet. A mysterious blonde woman in the Hauptbahnhof tunnels with a gun... You?

& Carrie: You don’t know until we’ve tried.
    Jonas: I can’t unhear things I’ve heard, unsee things I’ve seen. I’m sorry.
Ω Quinn’s (actually, was) the only solution. Th only salvation. No Jonas, neither Shmonas.


& Nurse: He’s in the OR. ... A couple of hours now, but he’s gonna be in there a while. Five or six hours at least. Can I show you to the waiting room?
    Carrie: The chapel. Is there a chapel?

& Saul: I spoke to the Director. He’s prepared to offer you complete autonomy, Carrie. Design your own mission, pick your own team.
Ω MIF?

& Saul: I think you know better than anyone how to fight these guys.
    Carrie: That’s the thing, Saul, I don’t. I have no idea.
    Saul: Then help us. Help me. Come up with a new paradigm.
Ω This is what a season 6 about?

& Allison: This house is a transit site for human trafficking— underage girls being sold into prostitution.
    Erna: Yes. What is your point?

& Erna: Next time you see sky... it will be Russian.

& Carrie: I don’t know what’s ahead, but that chapter of my life is over. Finished.

& Otto: I was waiting for you, Carrie. ... I want a partner, someone who knows the world for what it is but also knows it must be made better... Someone to share my life with.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий