11 янв. 2016 г.

The Opening Night Excitation

The Big Bang Theory 9×11


& «A short time ago in an apartment in Pasadena...»
Ω 10/10 immediately on the fifth sec. of the episode.

& Sheldon: All right, this goes against everything I stand for, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Lord...

& Penny: You can see it another day.
    Sheldon: But someone might spoil the movie! No one can spoil Amy’s birthday for me. Surprise! She’s even older. Who saw that coming?
    Penny: Oh, that’s nice. Put that on her cake.

& Arthur: Oh, great. This again.

& Sheldon: Arthur, what brings you back?
    Arthur: Uh, beats me. I-I just... hope this isn’t a-a sex dream.

& Sheldon: Penny. Penny? Penny?
    Bernadette: What happens if I say, «Come in»?..

& Sheldon: Well, Amy enjoys knitting her own sweaters, so I was thinking of getting her an all-expense-paid trip to the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival. ...... ????
    Penny: Sorry. I was waiting for the bazinga.


& Penny: Okay, well, what’s the third option?
    Sheldon: That I have coitus with her.

& Penny: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Let’s-let’s... let’s just recap our options. All right, we’ve got harp thing, sheep thing...
    Bernadette: Wild thang.

& Penny: Sheldon, that’s so beautiful.
    Sheldon: Then it’s settled. Amy’s birthday present will be my genitals.

& Amy: Let’s get me waxed!

& Arthur: Why isn’t it ever Angie Dickinson’s bedroom?

& Arthur: I have no idea what kids these days are... calling their-their parts.
    Sheldon: I think they say «junk.»
    Arthur: What is happening to this world?

& Sheldon: Birthday girl. Birthday girl. Birthday girl.

& Sheldon: I’m sorry, but this is a litigious society. I’m gonna need verbal consent.

& Wil Wheaton: Guys, it’s just a movie...

& Sheldon: Well, I enjoyed that more than I thought I would...
    Amy: Me, too!
    Sheldon: I look forward to your next birthday when we do it again.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий