1 янв. 2016 г.

The Earworm Reverberation

The Big Bang Theory 9×10


& Sheldon: Sheldon Cooper’s descent into madness... day two.

& Sheldon: I suppose I should pee while I still know what a toilet is.

& Sheldon: Something’s wrong with me...
    Penny: I told you if we were patient, he’d figure it out for himself.

& Sheldon: This is Penny. She is your friend. If she offers you food, it’s safe to take it. You probably paid for it, anyway.

& Amy: I’m actually making dinner.
    Bernadette: Oh. That’s a big step.
    Amy: It is?
    Bernadette: Yeah. You’re inviting him into your home. It’s intimate. It’s where your underpants live.

& Amy: Maybe intimate is what I need.
    Bernadette: You sure? You’ve never really been with a man. Do you really want to start with one that’s six-foot-seven?
    Amy: Why not?
    Bernadette: ’Cause it’s like taking your driver’s test in a bus.

& Raj: No hard feelings, but I’m throwing my hypothetical bra at him.

& Leonard: How does he keep coming up with new ways to be annoying?
    Penny: Nobody knows. That’s why he’s number one.

& Sheldon: Dear Crazy Future Sheldon... this... is a thermostat.


& Sheldon: Now... this... is your spot. You’re very protective of it. When anyone else tries to sit here, you berate them relentlessly. It sounds mean, but somehow you make it adorable.

& Sheldon: This song is never going to stop. Have you ever dealt with something so relentlessly irritating?
    Leonard: That’s a trick question, right?

& Penny: Come on, Sheldon. There are plenty of smart people who don’t have mental problems.
    Leonard: Yup, she’s right. For every Newton who had a psychological issue, there’s an Edison who was just a jerk. That could totally be you.
    Sheldon: Empedocles thought he was a god and jumped into a volcano. And Pythagoras had an irrational fear of beans. Tesla fell madly in love with a pigeon who he claimed loved him back...

& Sheldon: Oh, thank goodness! I’m not crazy! I don’t have to take a pigeon as my bride!

& Penny: Do you even like the Beach Boys?
    Sheldon: They have «beach» right in the name. What do you think?

& Leonard: Am I like the dryer sheets of your heart?
    Penny: Better. You’re the lint trap of my love.

& Amy: That’s an interesting tie clip.
    Dave: Oh, thanks. It’s, uh, Avogadro’s constant. It’s useful for calculating the number of atoms in a substance, or causing regret in anyone who asks about it.

& Dave: No need to be nervous with me. I’m just a harmless giant from a foreign land.

& Sheldon: Amy, there was a song I couldn’t get out of my head. Eventually, I realized the song was about you, and like that earworm, I can’t get you out of my heart. So, what I’m trying to say is... you’re my heartworm. The metaphorical kind, not-not the poodle-killing kind.

& Sheldon: Amy, if you want to be my girlfriend again, I really want to be your boyfriend.
    Amy: I really want that, too.
    Sheldon: Good. Because I love you.
    Amy: I love you, too. .....
    Dave: Kiss her, you brilliant fool!!
    .......
    Sheldon: Well... I’ll let you get back to your date.

& Dave: ..... Okay, then. I’ll, uh, see myself out.

& Dave: Ah. What a lovely evening.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий