2 янв. 2016 г.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

& Kylo Ren: Look how old you’ve become.
    Lor San Tekka: Something far worse has happened to you.

& Kylo Ren: I’ll show you the Dark Side...

& Finn: Okay, stay calm... stay calm...
    Poe Dameron: I am calm.
    Finn: I was talking to myself.

& Rey: So you’re with the Resistance?
    Finn: ... Obviously. Yes, I am. I’m with the Resistance, yeah... I am with the Resistance.
    Rey: I’ve never met a Resistance fighter before.
    Finn: Well, this is what we look like. Some of us. Others look different.

& Rey: Luke Skywalker? I thought he was a myth.

& Han Solo: Chewie, we’re home.


& Rey: What are you going to do?
    Han Solo: Same thing I always do, talk my way out of it.

& Rey: The Jedi were real?
    Han Solo: I used to wonder about that myself. Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. A magical power holding together good and evil, the dark side and the light. Crazy thing is... it’s true. The Force. The Jedi... All of it... It’s all true.

& Kylo Ren: Forgive me. I feel it again... the call from light. Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again the power of the darkness, and I’ll let nothing stand in our way. Show me, grandfather, and I will finish what you started.

& Maz Kanata: The belonging you seek is not behind you... it is ahead. I am no Jedi, but I know the Force. It moves through and surrounds every living thing. Close your eyes... Feel it... The light... it’s always been there. It will guide you. The saber. Take it.

& Han Solo: Escape now, hug later.

& Han Solo: You changed your hair!
    Leia: Same jacket!

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий