22 янв. 2016 г.

Stern Papa

Mozart in the Jungle 2×1


& Cabron: Relax. You have to conduct a concert... One thing is to conduct Mozart, and another labor negotiations.

& Thomas: Morning, Ludwig. Wolfgang. Cheers, Gustav, how you doing, matey? Choppy, top of the morning to you, my laddy. And Tom Pembridge... Sir Thomas Pembridge... I like the ring of that.

& Hailey: Are you a musician?
    Sarabelle: I’m a singer-songwriter.

& Gloria: Now, Maestro, if you want to help, then please don’t call one of our major corporate donors «evil bloodsuckers» in the «New York Times.»
    Rodrigo: Hey, no, no, no, I... I... that was taken completely out of context. Because what I said is, «Even though they are evil corporate bloodsuckers, they’re nice...» You know what that company does in Nigeria?
    Gloria: Do you know what they did for our symphony?


& Rodrigo: ... where is «Hai Lai?» What... what’s going on? What... what is this? Where... what... who are you?
    Sarabelle: I’m Sarabelle, your new assistant?
    Rodrigo: Is that... are you asking me your name, or is it an answer?
    Sarabelle: Um, an answer?

& Rodrigo: And welcome, everybody. Of course, Schubert, 8th Symphony. B minor, okay? And...

& Rodrigo: You know, Maestro Rivera, he used to quote... «The highest cliff you can fall from is trust.»

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий