16 янв. 2016 г.

The Legend of Doku Zakayev

Legends 2×8


& Martin: I’m not gonna get caught and get a bullet in my brain.

& Tamir: You... you... are my brother now, Dmitry.

& Terrence: What does Moscow want?
    Ivanenko: Your man will deliver Arsanov to new coordinates just over the Slovakia border. FSB officers will take custody. We have other plans for him.


& Ilyana: Someone once told me never hesitate when my family is threatened. So it’s you who needs protection from me.

& Arsanov: Outside these walls, it’s not safe... I want you to feel safe here, with me. So I have decided to marry you.
    Katya: But...
    Arsanov: I know I’m much older than you, but... there’s no better way to protect you than to make you the wife of the president of Chechnya.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий