16 янв. 2016 г.

Ricki and the Flash

& Ricki: I’m Ricki Rendazzo, and I’d like to take this minute to introduce my band, The Flash. We’ve been the house band here at the Salt Well since 2008. Yeah, that was the year we elected You-Know-Who. No offense, Billy.

& Ricki: Okay, that’s 447.74. Ouch.
    Total Foods Customer: I guess that’s why they call it «total paycheck.»
    Ricki: Well, that actually is truly my total paycheck. Heh, heh. Four forty-seven, seventy-four... That’s about what I make in a week. Heh.

& Julie: Hey, you guys are fighting. It’s like the ’80s all over again.


& Julie: My heart is dead and rotten.
    Ricki: Don’t say that. No, a heart isn’t something that’s like a steak, you know, that spoils. A heart is like a big Mac. It just sits and sits and sits. It gets older, yeah, but it doesn’t change.
    Pete: What? You’re saying that a big Mac never goes bad?
    Ricki: Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. It lives forever.

& Ricki: You know what I’m talking about, girls? Yeah. If you’re a woman, mm-mm. God forbid you should forget one school concert or you... Or a wedding or... Or you forget to be the tooth fairy... One time because you had a gig. Congratulations, you’re a monster.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий