28 янв. 2016 г.

The Sales Call Sublimation

The Big Bang Theory 9×12


& Amy: What makes a best Best Buy the best Best Buy?

& Sheldon: As today’s youth might put it: Who wants to get their Sheld-on?

& Leonard: I’m not gonna make a fake appointment with a psychiatrist. What would I say is wrong with me?
    Raj: Low self-esteem.
    Howard: Social anxiety.
    Sheldon: Sexual insecurity.
    Leonard: None of that is true.
    Penny: Uh, denial. See, sweetie, the list goes on and on.

& Leonard: What if I get caught?
    Howard: Fear of failure!
    Raj: Lack of confidence!
    Sheldon: Kind of a wuss!

& Leonard: Fine, I’ll do it. But not because of them, because I love you.
    Penny: Thank you.
    Raj: Pushover.
    Howard: Spineless.
    Sheldon: Still hasn’t bought milk even though I told him two days ago!


& Sheldon: Hey, look at that! An Indian guy outsourcing a computer job to a white fella.

& Raj: How did you find that?
    Sheldon: It wasn’t difficult. You know how when you see prime numbers, they appear red, but when they’re twin primes, they’re pink and smell like gasoline?

& Leonard: Do you know she never let me celebrate my birthday because being born was her achievement, not mine?

& Howard: He’s gone! Let’s start in the garage!

& Sheldon: I’ve got it. We’ll call it... Cooper.
    Raj: How is that both our names?
    Sheldon: «Koo» from Koothrappali and «per» from Cooper.
    Raj: Yeah, s-so it’s, like, Kooper with a «K»?
    Sheldon: Nah, you’re right, that’s dumb.

& Dr. Gallo: When you made your husband pretend to be a patient so you could get access to me, what were you thinking there?
    Penny: I just... meant a question about the drug.
    Dr. Gallo: Yeah, I know what you meant. Let’s put that aside for a minute and talk about why you married Leonard.
    Penny: I don’t wanna.

& Penny: And not only am I Leonard’s mother, but we have this man-child living with us named Sheldon.
    Dr. Gallo: Oh, Leonard talked a lot about him. I wasn’t sure if he was real.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий