26 янв. 2016 г.

We All Pay Eventually

Banshee 3×10


& Dalton: You’re smaller than I thought you’d be, which is strange because you did a hell of a number on your drill instructor and he’s not a pussy.

& Job: I know the words coming out your face are technically English, but I still don’t know what the fuck you talking about.

& Leo: ....the way you pulled off the timed reverse on our power grid... I mean, there are maybe two or three other hackers who could have pulled that off and they live in China.
    Job: Then why don’t you fuck off over there and bore them to death?

& Leo: You’re the golden ticket, Job. And I am going to cash you in.

& Sugar: Shit, are you okay, Job?
    Job: What the fuck kind of stupid-ass question is that?
    Sugar: Ha. He’s okay.

& Colonel Stowe: The sheriff is a thief.
    Hood: I’m not really a sheriff.

& Kurt: I am going to do the right thing. I’m gonna shut down the Brotherhood.
Ω Next season theme (not counting everlasting Kai, of course)? At least, one of those.

& Calvin: I am the Brotherhood.


& Ana: Shit. It’s not working.
    Sugar: Now look, keep going. Don’t give up.
    Job: But please do shut up. You’re breaking my motherfucking concentration.

& Job: You don’t like the way I kill, you kill the next one.
    Sugar: ... Done.
    Job: No one likes a wiseass.

& Gordon: You’re not the only gunslinger in the family.
Ω What a mess.

& Hood: They’re coming to talk to you, Brock. ... Badge and letter of resignation on my desk.

& Brock: Hey! Hood! Where you going? You can’t... You can’t just leave!.. Well, I’m not giving it back this time.

& Sugar: Who in the hell took him?
    Hood: I don’t know.
    Sugar: How do we find him?
    Hood: No idea. Usually that’s where Job comes in.

& Dalton: I recruit men like you. I develop them for an elite unit.
    Hood: What unit? What branch?
    Dalton: Exactly. My methods are very unorthodox.

& Kai: You know, being the sheriff never really suited you.
    Hood: No, it didn’t.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Job as a friend. Nazis. Neverending Kai. Job as occupational doing. Something aside. OK, that will do the Season 4.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий