27 янв. 2016 г.

Battle Royale

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×11

& Liz: We go in, guns blazing. And don’t stop. And once she goes down...
    Iris: Oh, God.
    Liz: ...we need to make sure she stays down.

& The Countess: You’re certainly Edward Sexton with that needle and thread.
    Sally: They don’t call me Hypodermic Sally for nothing.

& Alex: As long as we take our medicine, we’ll be healthy.
    Scarlett: You mean drink blood?

& Iris: So we’re desperate.
    Liz: Just out of options.

& Liz: We’ll just point her in the direction of the Countess and get out of the way.
    Iris: Uh-huh. What could go wrong?

& Ramona: Eatin’ you... is gonna make me feel doubly good.

& Queenie: Hey, either of y’all work here?
    Iris: Dinner is served.

& Queenie: Between you and me... my Supreme did a little somethin’-somethin’ to my ticket, so... it’s enchanted.
    Liz: I thought you looked familiar! I saw you... I saw you on CNN! You’re one of the witches!


& Liz: They’re a bona fide coven. They wear chic black, and they do spells...
    Iris: Oh, my goodness! I hope you didn’t have to marry Satan or anything to join.
    Queenie: That’s actually ignorant and offensive. We’re born that way. We’ll all part of an ancient bloodline.

& Queenie: There’s a lot of bad juju in this room.

& Queenie: Bitch, when’s the last time you saw a dermatologist?

& Queenie: That’s right— I’m a human voodoo doll, bitch. Any hurt on me gonna go right back to you!

& Queenie: I’m not letting some raggedy-ass, red-dotted, blood-whore freak take up another second of my time. It’s my vacation, bitch!

& Mr. March: You may be a witch... but I am a ghost.

& Sully: «Thou shalt not commit murder.» That’s all that’s left.

& Ramona: I just had me a witch. I feel like grizzly bears are running through my veins.

& The Countess: Okay... kill me. But screw me first.

& Mr. March: Do you remember the first time, Miss Evers?..
    Ms. Evers: When I had intimacies with the opposite sex?
    Mr. March: The first time you realized you were a ghost.

& The Countess: You have nothing. What else would you possibly do?
    Ms. Evers: There are more stains in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

& Mr. March: A toast... How thrilled I am to have you across from me. Not once a month, but from now on. Until the sun falls from the sky and the heavens burn in conflagration.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий