12 янв. 2016 г.

Looking Up

Transparent 1×9


& Maura: Shell... We have options.
    Shelly: Don’t say it. Don’t say it.
    Maura: We do... Okay, you say it.
    Shelly: I googled... Sometimes I do some googling.

& Shelly: So now that you want to be a woman all the time, do you still want to date women?
    Maura: Yes, I mean, Shell, it’s still me.
    Shelly: So you’re a lesbian?
    Maura: Well...
    Shelly: So we got gay married before it was fashionable.

& Josh: She’s my sister’s new girlfriend’s, uh, ex’s stepdaughter... Stepdaughter, yeah.
    Raquel: We can take a second, if you need to, and get your story straight.


& Sarah: It’s a little ’70s, isn’t it?
    Tammy: No, ’cause I mean, the color, the orange with the blue, you know?

& Ali: He’s fine. He’s exactly the same as always. I was just in there with him. He was smiling at me.
    Shelly: He smiles, he blinks, he pisses, he shits. You don’t have any idea what his life is like.
    Ali: I’m sorry, are you talking about his life or your life?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий