5 янв. 2016 г.

Crimson Peak

& Edith: Ghosts are real. This much I know.

& Mother: When the time comes, beware of Crimson Peak.

& Eunice: What’s a baronet?
    Mrs. McMichael: Well, an aristocrat of some sort.
    Edith: A man that feeds off land that others work for him. A parasite with a title.

& Thomas Sharpe: I’ve always closed my eyes to things that made me uncomfortable. It makes everything easier.
    Edith: I don’t want to close my eyes. I want to keep them open.


& Lucille Sharpe: Have you heard of a fore-edge illustration?.. There are images hidden in the book’s fore edge. Carefully dissimulated until you bend the pages. So... secrets everywhere.

& Lucille: Drink your tea. It’ll warm you.

& Edith: The past, Thomas. You’re always looking to the past. You won’t find me there.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий