17 янв. 2016 г.

We Were All Someone Else Yesterday

Banshee 3×6


& Job: Not all jobs are created equal. Any fuckups on this one could get us all dead.

& Job: What do you need?

& Job: Baby, I ain’t talked you out of doing something since nineteen-ninety-never... so I’m going to ask you again. What do you need?

& Job: Who the hell is tall, dark, and Nazi?

& Lennox: Where is Mr. Proctor?
    Rebecca: Tending to other business. I’ll be speaking on his behalf.


& Emily: I’ve lived in this town my whole life, Kai. I know who you are. We were all someone else yesterday. We’ll be someone else tomorrow.

& Gordon: Deva, you know what you and I have in common?
    Deva: We were both lied to for 16 years?
    Gordon: Yeah, that’s one way to look at it. But there’s also this. We’re the people that we always said we were. I’m still your father. That’ll never change.

& Job: If you shoot me, motherfucker, you ain’t getting shit for your birthday.

& Brock: Where’s the sheriff?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий