22 янв. 2016 г.

Bone Tomahawk

& — There are 16 major veins in the neck and you have to cut through ’em all.

& Samantha: Does he have a name?
    Sheriff Hunt: He proffered «Buddy» but that’s probably somebody he hates or who’s dead.

& The Mayor: Does anybody know how to spell «Troglodytes»? ... For the telegram!

& Brooder: I’m the most intelligent man here and I intend to keep us alive.
    Chicory: Oh, you’re the most intelligent here. Is that a fact?
    Brooder: It is. Sheriff Hunt has a wife, so does Mr. O’Dwyer. And you’re a widower.
    Chicory: Yeah, what does that got to do with anything?
    Brooder: Smart men don’t get married.


& Brooder: Mr. Kory.
    Chicory: Call me Chicory.
    Brooder: Chicory. I’m sorry for hollerin’ at you.
    Chicory: My wife used to call me a dumb imbecile all the time. Felt kinda nice.

& Chicory: You know, I know that the world’s supposed to be round but... I’m not so sure about this part.

& Brooder: Have you ever performed an amputation?
    Chicory: Yeah. In the war. But even done correctly... chances aren’t good.
    Brooder: That seems like an especially miserable way to spend your final days.
    Chicory: The worst.

& Samantha: This is why frontier life is so difficult. Not because of the Indians or the elements but because of the idiots!
    Sheriff Hunt: Chicory: I’m sorry, ma’am.
    Chicory: We’re sorry.
    Samantha: You’re idiots!

& Sheriff Hunt: Say goodbye to my wife. I’ll say hello to yours.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Mostly boring, but realistic.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий