7 янв. 2016 г.

Vacation

& Nancy: ...And that is a week in Paris.
    Debbie: Oh, my gosh! I saw that on Instagram. All your pictures were so great.
    Nancy: So you did see them... Funny, because I was gonna ask how come you didn’t like any of them.
    Debbie: What do you mean? I just said I did.
    Nancy: All my other friends, uh, who saw my Paris pics, they clicked «like.» You were the only one who didn’t click «like.»

& Rusty: Guys, come on. My trip to Walley World when I was a kid was the best time I ever had.
    Debbie: So you just wanna redo your vacation from 30 years ago? Don’t you think that’s gonna be kind of a letdown?
    Rusty: No, no, no. We’re not redoing anything. This will be completely different. For one thing, the original vacation had a boy and a girl. This one has two boys. And I’m sure that there will be lots of other differences...

& Rusty: That’s a 2015 Tartan Prancer.
    Debbie: Did you say «Tartan,» honey?
    Rusty: Yeah. Tartan’s the Honda of Albania.
    James: Why’d you get an Albanian car, Dad?
    Rusty: Renting a family car on Memorial Day weekend... doesn’t leave you with a lot of options. But this baby is pretty sweet. It’s got all the latest Albanian technology.


& Rusty: I have an idea... Handbrake turn... Pull the wheel left, yank the handbrake, do a 180, cross the median, drive past him.
    James: You know how, Dad?
    Rusty: If Vin Diesel can do it, so can I.
    Debbie: Why are you as good as Vin Diesel?

& Clark Griswold: Doesn’t look like much, but that’s a very special guitar. It was given to me by Bob Dillon.
    James: The Bob Dylan?
    Clark: No, a Bob Dillon. D-I-L-L-O-N. An accountant friend of mine.
    James: Oh.
    Clark: But it was given to him by Jimmy Hendricks.
    James: The Jimi Hendrix?
    Clark: No.

& Rusty: You deserve better.
    Debbie: What, better than you? How many men would sacrifice their careers for their family like you have?
    Rusty: Oh, I didn’t sacrifice anything. I have everything I’ve ever wanted.

& Rusty: This trip’s been a nightmare.
    Clark: Well, that’s what family vacations are. But you can’t give up, Russ.
    Rusty: Well, why not? I mean, they always say «it’s not the destination, it’s the journey,» right?
    Clark: The journey sucks. That’s what makes you appreciate the destination.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий