21 янв. 2016 г.

All the Wisdom I Got Left

Banshee 3×8


& Sani Crow: This woman you say Chayton killed, what did she do to him?
    Hood: Nothing.
    Sani Crow: Then why would he take her life?
    Hood: ’Cause he’s a fucking psychopath.
    Sani Crow: There was a time when you people would have called him a wild savage instead.
    Brock: Yeah, that sounds about right.

& Sugar: You trying to give me a heart attack?
    Job: A girl can dream.

& Kai: Always be prepared.

& Job: Who was she? Well, if it ain’t for money and it ain’t for glory, there’s only one thing left... Who was she?


& Hood: Sometimes the law can’t give justice.
    Brock: Oh, don’t kid yourself, Hood. This isn’t justice... This is cold, hard, self-serving revenge. We’re killers, okay? Don’t make us idiots.

& Chayton: You can’t kill me, cop. You’re just a man. No man can kill me.

& Hood: I can’t go back. I’m done. I got nothing left.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий