6 янв. 2016 г.

She Gets Revenge

American Horror Story: Hotel

5×10

& Liz: People today are obsessed with anything shiny and new. But it’s all an illusion. Everything new fades...

& Liz: Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?
    Iris: All I can see is eight hours of hard scrubbing gonna take to get the blood off these walls. Why don’t people have the courtesy to blow their brains out at their own home?

& Ms. Evers: You don’t know exactly the young man’s aspect.
    Liz: I don’t follow you.
    Ms. Evers: His worldview. ... Back in my day, fairies knew never to father children. It would, it would only add to the mayhem.

& The Countess: Who’s the little mouse now?

& Ms. Evers: There’s nothing like the steam from a fresh pot to loosen the phlegm from the lungs.

& Ms. Evers: You mustn’t have an argument on an empty stomach. It upsets the balance of the day.


& Ms. Evers: Tap. Tap-tap-tap. Tap-tap-tap. That’s Morse Code for «he’s coming up the stairs.»

& Will Drake: You murdered me, you bitch.
    The Countess: Oh, get over it. You pissed me off.

& The Countess: You’re a lot smarter dead than you ever were alive. Try and keep it that way.

& Ramona: Mama... smells appetizers.

& Liz: You have no problem with the fact that your father is a woman?

& Iris: I decided to immortalize myself. Tell me what you think. And be honest. .....
    Liz: You put a lot of work in this.
    Iris: Yeah. I just, I wanted it to be a beacon of hope for my three followers on Instagram.

& Liz: Listen to me, Iris. You and I are women of a certain age. We have suffered more than our fair share. Damn it. We are the ones who should inherit the earth. We should freaking take over this damn hotel! Spiffy it up. Turn it into a place with as much hope as your rainbow montage. Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. We’re entitled to a second chance. A glorious, blazing final act.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий