1 февр. 2016 г.

The Empathy Optimization

The Big Bang Theory 9×13


& Penny: Hey, so I saw a movie trailer the other day. How could Batman possibly fight Superman? I mean, isn’t that dumb?
    Bernadette: Maybe he uses Kryptonite...

& Emily: Well, Batman’s got a lot of money. Maybe he builds a suit that can do everything Superman can do.
    Penny: No, no, no, no, no. I’ve seen that movie. It’s called Iron Man.

& Sheldon: I’m upset because everyone’s mad at me for no good reason.
    Amy: Why don’t you tell me what happened, and in a gentle, loving way, I’ll explain to you why you’re wrong.


& Sheldon: You know how, when you’re sick, you’re allowed to be cranky and say whatever you want and other people’s feelings don’t matter?
    Amy: Ooh. Gentle and loving— this is gonna be tricky.

& Sheldon: Challenge accepted! Sounds like it’s time for the Sheldon Cooper Apology Tour.

& Sheldon: Well, I’ve been on a little trip myself recently. Not to Sin City but to Sincere City. Where instead of genital warts, the only growth you’ll come back with is personal growth.

& Emily: I know he’s a jerk, but I actually feel bad for him.
    Penny: And now you see the problem.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий