28 февр. 2016 г.

No Escape

& Jack: Hey, Kenny Rogers, you mind keeping your eye on the road a little bit?

& Jack: Is that guy playing a Casio keyboard on top of a grand piano?
    Hammond: Welcome to Asia. You’re gonna love it here.

& Beeze: I’m hungry.
    Jack: Hi, hungry. I’m Dad.
    Lucy: That’s not funny.
    Jack: I’m not funny, I’m Dad.

& Jack: You’re not just here for the girls are you?
    Hammond: Nah. Well... maybe a little.


& Jack: You British CIA or something?
    Hammond: Something like that.
    Jack: And Kenny he’s...
    Hammond: Mm-hmm.

& Hammond: Don’t thank me. I’m the one who started this shit storm!
    Jack: What do you mean?
    Hammond: Guys like me pave the way for guys like you to wind up here. They don’t usually fight back. Most of the time, they don’t even realize what we’re doing.

& Hammond: We... have interests in this region.
    Jack: We?
    Hammond: Our countries. The corporations who run them have interests here. So I show up all nice and friendly, offering to get them a loan to pay for our services, which we know they can’t afford. Then we build them power plants, waterworks, freeways... it doesn’t really matter. And when they can’t repay us the debt... we own ’em. It’s all a fuck job... The rebel leaders said we were trying to enslave their people by controlling the waterworks. And they were right. Most of those merciless men out there... they’re just trying to protect their children, just like you.

& Annie: If my life had been the way I wanted... I’d be in Paris. I’d be in a flat in Saint-Sulpice. Drinking wine.
    Jack: Sounds pretty good.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий