18 февр. 2016 г.

Windmills

The Expanse 1×7


& Miller: Some people aren’t worth saving.

& Chrisjen: Printed books... We don’t see these much anymore. Are they antique?

& Chrisjen: Cervantes...
    Elise: Jimmy liked to think of himself as a knight. He thought it was a funny story. I never broke it to him that it was a tragedy.


& Amos: We’re just caught up in the churn, is all.
    Kenzo: I have no idea what you just said.
    Amos: This boss I used to work for in Baltimore, he called it the churn. When the rules of the game change.
    Kenzo: What game?
    Amos: The only game. Survival. When the jungle tears itself down, and builds itself into somethin’ new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. It doesn’t really mean anything. Or we happen to live through it, and well, that doesn’t mean anything either.

& Alex: Donkey balls.

& Miller: Bad timing. My specialty.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий