25 февр. 2016 г.

Time Out of Mind

& George: You know... I’ve always been really, very good with women. Women have always... been incredibly kind to me.

& Guard: Hey, listen, you can’t stay here. It’s not a Code Blue night... No, no, no. No, you can sleep here if it’s 32 degrees below. But it’s not 32 degrees below. Come on.

& Maire: Alright. So... are you and have you been addicted to any legal or illegal substances? And please don’t lie.
    George: I just want a place to sleep, please.
    Maire: We will have to do a psychiatric evaluation.
    George: I just want a place to sleep... I’m addicted to sleep.

& Dixon: Done much walking since you been reduced?
    George: I’m not reduced.
    Dixon: Yeah, you reduced. Refined. Relocated. Remitted. Replaced.
    George: I don’t know what that means. I’m not reduced.
    Dixon: Whatever they call homeless, that’s what you are.


& Dixon: You know, the only thing I do for pleasure these days is have myself a Coca Cola. Coca Cola is my only... Yeah. Sometimes, Pepsi.

& Receptionist: It can be anything. A driver’s license?
    George: No.
    Receptionist: A state issued non-driver photo ID card?
    George: No.
    Receptionist: A passport?
    George: I had one once. No!
    Receptionist: US military photo ID card?
    George: I wasn’t in the military. No.
    Receptionist: It can be 2 recent utility bills with your name and address.
    George: I don’t have an address. I’m sorry...
    Receptionist: Telephone? Con Ed? Cable?
    Dixon: He does not have a home.
    Receptionist: Then you can get a letter from a government agency dated within the last 6 months. Taxes, social security.
    George: Do you think we’d be here if he had that shit?!
    Receptionist: You need a valid photo ID for a copy of your birth certificate. Then come back. Thank you, gentlemen.

& Dixon: Vegans. Kindest people on the planet. Takes a man who don’t eat animals to treat a human being right.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Because of Gere's performance. And Ben Vereen's too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий