27 февр. 2016 г.

The Verdict

Modern Family 7×5


& Phil: Gentlemen, don’t be cynics like Luke. Don’t let your skinny jeans cut off the blood to your hearts.

& Erica: That’s the craft table. You’re holding the feelings table, where we talk about how we feel.
    Jay: Hey, Mr. Table, I feel like breaking you over a hippie.


& Gloria: I am so frustrated. This reminds me when I was a little girl in my village and we had no power.
    Jay: Oh, this is the story about the TV set powered by the donkey, right?
    Gloria: No, political power. We had no say in anything. But now I am an American, so I thought things were going to be different. I wanted to listen to testimony, look at the evidence, have somebody burst in with new information.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий