7 февр. 2016 г.

In the Heart of the Sea

& Melville: ’.... And so, the question plagues me still: How does a man come to know The Unknowable?
    Sincerely, Herman Melville.’


& Chase: The whale’s is your family now, boy, for better or for worse. For worse mostly.

& Chase: As I live and breathe, he’s mine.

& Nickerson: Take the money and leave! You’ve a devil’s bargain!
    Melville: No, Sir, the devil loves his unspoken secrets... especially those that fester in a man’s soul.
    Nickerson: What’s yours?
    Melville: .... I’m not a great writer. I’m not Hawthorne.


& Chase: Look at me, look at me Benjamin. No right minded sailor discards what might yet save him.

& Nickerson: Ya know... I heard a man from Pennsylvania drilled a hole in the ground recently, and found oil. That can’t be true.
    Melville: Melville: I heard it, too.
    Nickerson: Oil from ground... Fancy that.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий