5 февр. 2016 г.

Exit Strategy

Arrested Development 3×12


& Michael: So you just finished off the bottle?
    Lindsay: I had to. It’s vodka. It goes bad once it’s opened.

& Michael: I see there’s gonna be wine at the rehab, huh?
    Lindsay: Wine only turns into alcohol if you let it sit.

& Michael: Gob is locked in a prison in Iraq.
    George Michael: So he’s actually in an Iraqi prison?
    Michael: No. It’s US run.
    George Michael: Oh.
    Michael: God knows what they’re doing to him.

& Buster: Let me go with you. I was trained by army. I speak the language.
    Michael: You speak Arabic? ... What’s that mean?
    Buster: I was just clearing my throat. But I think it actually does mean «laundry.» Like a child’s laundry. We don’t really have a word for it.


& Lucille: Four saunas, three steam baths, Olympic-sized pool... and you’re telling me there’s no alcohol?!

& Buster: When I miss your lips, I’ll put a fig in my mouth and think of you... They have figs over there, right?

& Maeby: You know what? I’m a kid. I’m gonna start acting like one.
    George Michael: What, you’re gonna drink?
    Maeby: Do you wanna join me?
    George Michael: I guess if you can run a studio...

& George Michael: Everyone still loves you... Some more than others.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий