10 февр. 2016 г.

CQB

The Expanse 1×4


& Coroner: You know what the average life expectancy on Earth is?.. 123 years. It’s even better on Mars. You know what it is on Ceres? 68.

& Coroner: You know, there is no religious directive on file, so okay if I recycle him? Factory on 39 needs some fertilizer.

& Captain Yao: I got to spend three years cleansing the Belt of pirates... I’m sure they weren’t all bad people. But sometimes you have to kill to preserve.

& Shed: What the hell is CQB?
    Alex: A close quarter battle.


& Shed: Trust me, we’re all going to be just...

& Alex: I wanna wake up.

& Alex: I need some juice... Argh! Okay, sweetheart, be gentle with me. This is my first time.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Sound? Vacuum? Again? And again. :-/ Silence is not an enemy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий