27 февр. 2016 г.

Lotta Delis in Little Armenia

Two and a Half Men 11×20


& Dr. Freeman: If things were always good with people, I wouldn’t have that condo in Palm Springs.

& Dr. Freeman: Let me ask you something, Walden. Have you ever been able to have sex and not fall in love?
    Walden: Only with myself.

& Dr. Freeman: How do you feel after you sleep with someone?
    Walden: Grateful. Happy, bashful, dopey... Basically, all the dwarves.

& Dr. Freeman: I’m gonna write you a prescription. You need to learn to enjoy sexual relations without concluding that every woman is «the one»...
    Walden: «Bang everything that moves...?»
    Dr. Freeman: Twice a day if possible. Mixing with alcohol is fine, just not while driving.


& Walden: Hey, Berta. Can I ask you a personal question?—
    Berta: Twice. Once in college, and once with a waitress from Howard Johnson’s.

& Walden: Do you think it’s possible to have sex with someone without an emotional attachment?
    Berta: Of course. My rule is, «Find them, fornicate and forget them».
    Walden: Mine is, «Love them, lose them, live your life with Alan».

& Walden: Why are you massaging me and calling me «baby» and dressed like a gay cheetah?

& Walden: Alan?
    Alan: Yeah?
    Walden: Run!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий