24 февр. 2016 г.

Legends of Tomorrow 1×2

Pilot, Part 2


& Hunter: The Waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally-indigenous, uh, fashion.

& Hunter: All right, first thing we need to do is work up a plan.
    Snart: Got a lot of experience infiltrating criminal gatherings? Didn’t think so. I’m calling the shots.

& Guard: IDs. You don’t look like an Amhad Ahmed Izz-Al-Din...
    Snart: I’m Arab. On my mother’s side.

& Prof. Stein: .....Bottom line? You don’t want to doubt me.
    Rory: You’re a special kind of crazy. I like it.

& Rory: Congratulations, Professor. You just bought yourself a nuclear weapon.

& Rory: Can I burn some stuff now?
    Snart: I wish you would.

& Jefferson: You screwed that up pretty good.
    Prof. Stein: I had it handled.
    Jefferson: I like how you actually believe that.

& Kendra: At least there’s one less nuclear bomb on the planet.

& Gideon: I am unversed in modern American colloquialisms. Is «Whoops» slang for «Oh»...?

& Hunter: Time is like cement. It takes time to become permanent.


& Hunter: Now, as for the dagger...
    Raymond: You need someone to steal it.
    Snart: Okay, fine. Whatever. I’ll do it.

& Hunter: Look, interacting with yourself in the past can have catastrophic effects upon the future.
    Prof. Stein: Fascinating.

& Jefferson: People actually wore this crap?
    Prof. Stein: People smoked a lot of pot in the ’70s. It clearly had a deleterious effect on the fashion of the era.
    Sara Lance: Let’s just hurry up and get that particle tracker so I can get the hell out of these go-go boots.

& Prof. Stein: Look. I’d forgotten how handsome I was. My hair, it’s so thick and silky...

& Raymond: Is there a trick to opening the case?...

& Raymond: Let’s grab the dagger and let’s go.
    Snart: Raymond, you don’t break into a candy store and steal one gumball.

& Snart: This is my mission.
    Raymond: And I’m gonna listen to a guy who’s spent half of his life in prison?

& Raymond: In another life, you could’ve been an electrical engineer...
    Snart: Guess I dodged a bullet.

& Snart: You think I want to be like you?
    Raymond: You make being a tech billionaire sound like a bad thing.
    Snart: You spend all your time and money inventing a super-suit, and what do you do with it? Fly around like some incredible shrinking schmuck trying to save the world.

& Firestorm: I don’t just burn, pal. I blast things too. Hey, you okay?
    Rory: I’m pissed.

& Vandal Savage: I am not a murderer. I’m a force of nature. A servant of fate. I enable destiny... I love you, Chay-Ara. I always will.

& Hunter: One thing that time travel teaches you is that time changes... people don’t.

& Hunter: I have traveled countless ages into the future. We’re still asking ourselves the same question:
    Prof. Stein: Why are we here?
    Hunter: I believe that we’re here to learn, Martin.

& Prof. Stein: So, Captain. Where are we going next?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий