26 февр. 2016 г.

YumTime

Billions 1×3


& Axelrod: Here’s something they didn’t teach you at Stanford, Ben... Whenever you can, put a company in your mouth.

& Chuck: Sir? Thank you for doing your civic duty. Feels good, doesn’t it?

& Chuck: I’m making parlay with Eastern and I need big wampum.
    Lonnie: So I’m supposed to what, just grab my ankles and take it?
    Chuck: I’ll send over a vat of ass lube.
    Lonnie: Chuck. What’s the difference between ass lube or regular lube?
    Chuck: .... Viscosity.

& Bach: Let her print, then we rebut and sue. And I’m not recommending that.
    Lara: People remember allegations, not rebuttals.
    Bach: Exactly. Someone says Charlie fucked a goat, even if the goat denies it, he goes to the grave «Charlie the goat fucker.»

& Spyros: That’s what I like to call «the prisoner’s dilemma.»
    Chuck: No, you don’t like to call it that. That’s what it’s called. Started as a thought experiment, game theory in the ’50s.


& Axelrod: ... I showed them my route, we stopped for a Scrumpet, and they were colorless, over-sweet, petrified. ...
    Purkheiser: Public company now. Gotta boost profits for the shareholders. Synthetic ingredients are cheaper, margins are better. Hutch III is playing a quarterly game. It’s just a different world.
    Axelrod: Well, Hutch III is flying around that different world in a G6. I’m guessing Hutches I and II flew coach. It’s classic, time immemorial... Hutch I starts it, Hutch II grows it, Hutch III blows it. Shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves in three generations.

& Evelyn: Do you have any idea of the cost of returning to the old recipes? We can’t remain competitive.
    Axelrod: Yes, sugar instead of corn syrup, and the elimination of polysorbate and other crap will add to the per unit cost and cut into the margins...

& Bailey: And fuck you, Axelrod!
    Axelrod: Well, now you’re off my Christmas list.

& Maria Saldana: So now I’m in a dilemma again.
    Wendy: Yep. The horns. Close your eyes. Picture yourself... at 80 years old. You’re at your Sag Harbor place, on the front porch in a rocking chair. See the view. Hear the sound of the water, the seagulls. Feel the summer breeze. And feel the arm of the chair as you slowly rock... Now reflect on your life having decided to stay here at Axe Capital. Your relationships here, your chances... to advance, to be fulfilled. What are your days like?...

& Mr. Rhoades: If he can take away her board seat just to fuck with me...
    Chuck: Then he can get to me a million other ways, Dad. I’ve dealt with the Russians. I think I can handle this.

& Wendy: Are you ready to serve?

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий