3 февр. 2016 г.

Family Ties

Arrested Development 3×11


& Lindsay: Oh, you know, I’ve already prepared a list of «won’ts.»
    Tobias: Oh, you’re not gonna believe this. My list of «can’ts.»

& Gob: My religious girlfriend just dumped me, and for a simple little misunderstanding. If someone was always asking you to embrace the Holy Trinity, what would you think they meant?
    Narrator: Gob thought it meant a three-way.
    Gob: What? I thought that’s what all you guys lived for!

& George Sr.: No, the prosecution’s gonna want to have access to the hard drive... so I just want to make sure everything’s nice and clean for them.
    Michael: What the hell is that thing?
    George Sr.: An electromagnet. Think of it as a giant delete key.

& Lucille: That’s not a real gold necklace, is it?
    George Sr.: Well, it wasn’t really your 50th birthday.


& Representative John Van Heusen: I believe death is wrong in all of its forms, except lethal injection. But that’s just as a deterrent against more death.

& Maeby: What the hell is that?
    George Michael: I bought you a wedding ring... tone. Opposite of serious.

& Michael: Really? And all the guys like her, huh? That is... That is great. Uh, you mean «away» though, right? Because otherwise it sounds a little different... But, uh, that’s, uh... that’s outstanding. Real good. You forgot to say «away» again. But, uh, listen, let me call you back in a bit, okay? Bye. Nellie has blown them all away.

& Nellie: Let’s face it. There’s no denying that there’s a heat between us.
    Michael: I’d like to deny that.
    Nellie: I know you feel it too... this burning desire.
    Michael: I-I-I don’t feel anything. I-I feel a burning mutual respect.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий