7 февр. 2016 г.

Flight of the Phoenix

Arrested Development 4×1


& GOB: I’m gonna need some specifics about the thing that you’re ashamed of. Otherwise I’ll just be taking general potshots. Bad example: if you were ashamed of being in love with a man, suddenly discovered these new feelings, then I might say something like, «Homo much?»
    Michael: It’s not that.
    GOB: I said «Bad example.»

& Narrator: Now, the story of a family whose future was abruptly canceled and the one son who had no choice but to keep himself together. It’s Michael’s... Arrested Development

& Michael: George Michael, what is my log-on password again?
    George Michael: Dad, come on, what have we said is the most important thing?
    Michael: I have tried «family.» It does not work for me.
    George Michael: No, privacy.


& Michael: ...That’s why, at sea, a watch with no incidents is described as «eight bells and all is well.»

& George Sr.: Michael, you never accept help from anyone. That’s why we didn’t cut you in. We didn’t want to demean you. It’s like tipping an African-American. You wouldn’t tip an African-American, would you?
    Michael: Of course I would.
    George Sr.: On a train?
    Michael: What... Did you know about all this?
    Barry: No, I’ve been tipping them... Even a waiter?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий