23 февр. 2016 г.

Noble

& Mr. Reception Desk: You’re English.
    Christina: Irish, big difference.

& Christina: What does it mean this bui doi?
    Lam: It means «dust of life.» The dust beneath your soles.
    Christina: Ah, I was bui doi also when I was young...

& Christina: I need You to tell me what to do. I’ll tell You what. I’ll walk, You lead.

& Christina: I’ve never had a bodyguard before.
    Trung: I never been a bodyguard before.
    Christina: What do you normally do?
    Trung: I used to be a duck farmer.
    Christina: A duck farmer?
    Trung: Yes, duck is big business in Vietnam. Quack-quack, chop-chop.
    Christina: I feel safer already, Trung.


& Mr. Ku: Is there anything else that you would like to say before we make our decision?
    Christina: Would you mind if I sang you a song.
    Mr. Ku: A song?
    Christina: It’s an Irish tradition. I just give you the one verse, okay?

& Christina: I need to know that You’re still there.

& Gerry: Christina, you don’t want to work for me, do you?
    Christina: No, I want you to come and work for me.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий