22 февр. 2016 г.

A Brave New World

Colony 1×2


& Katie: I’ve decided to homeschool you in the works of William Faulkner. So I’m going to need an essay on his use of symbolism by the end of the week.

& Will: Physical, polygraph, shitload of paperwork. Should’ve known the one thing to survive the RAPs is bureaucracy.

& Will: If you’re gonna work for me, you’re gonna need to laugh once in a while. At least smile.

& Will: You know as well as I do, when you’re scared, you go back to what you know... Especially if what you know is your hot girlfriend.


& Phyllis: Have people already forgotten The Arrival? Every defense mechanism in this city was wiped out within eight hours. Do you really think a handful of guerrillas is gonna make a difference against them?

& Katie: We live in a moment where we do what we have to do for the people that we love. The old rules just don’t apply.

& Will: I’m a collaborator, Katie. What the hell am I doing?
    Katie: You are protecting our family.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий