24 февр. 2016 г.

The Positive Negative Reaction

The Big Bang Theory 9×16


& Bernadette: «We are...» What could it be?.. «We are Groot»? «We are the champions»? «We are family»? «I got all my sisters with me...»

& Howard: Are you serious?
    Bernadette: Yeah.
    Howard: Are you sure?

& Howard: We’re gonna be parents? We’re gonna get to board planes first! Finally gonna get to see what’s in that family bathroom at the mall.

& Howard: You’re Catholic, I’m Jewish. What religion do we raise it? And if it’s a boy, do we get him circumcised? People say it’s barbaric, but if we don’t, it looks like a pig in a blanket!


& Bernadette: ... and I’m gonna get fat.
    Penny: No, no, come on. Come on, you’re not gonna get fat. You’re gonna be beautiful and glowing and-and have the cutest little baby bump ever.
    Bernadette: Easy for you to say, skinny bitch. Sorry, hormones.

& Raj: I read that in Los Angeles, raising a child through college can cost over a million dollars.
    Howard: A million dollars?! God, it’s like my nuts just kicked me in the nuts.

& Howard: Okay, how about this for an invention— slightly... bigger cocktail umbrellas.
    Leonard: How is that a new invention?
    Howard: I don’t know, all Apple does is change the size of things and we keep buying them.
    Raj: It’s true. I like my giant iPad and my little iPad almost as much as my regular-sized iPad.

& Howard: I love you. And I’m not just saying that because your breasts are gonna get bigger.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий