15 февр. 2016 г.

Nothing Resonates Like Rhinoceros Foreskin

Mozart in the Jungle 2×2


& Lizzie: Hailey, listen, I almost fell in an active volcano twice. I ate jellyfish every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And if I learned anything, I learned that there’s no time for bullshit.

& Bradford: Tap it as softly as you can. ... Nothing resonates like rhinoceros foreskin.

& Lizzie: Guess what I’ve been trying to say is, you can choose what you wanna see. It’s up to you. Like, right now, what do you see?

& Rodrigo: Last night’s performance was not bad. But it was also not not bad. Understand what I’m saying?


& Rodrigo: This ice feels very good to me. And now... I cannot hear you. Because I’m listening to Igor Fyodorovich Stravinsky. Which, by the way, I’m sure he used to love ice skating. Russians, you know?

& Gloria: [It] Even makes me want to twerp out an Instapic... is that right?

& Rodrigo: So, Einojuhani Rautavaara and Jean Sibelius are born in the same country, right?
    Mike: Finland.
    Rodrigo: That was easy. Okay, Toscanini, before he became a conductor, what instrument did he play?
    Mike: The cello. ...
    Rodrigo: Okay, which composer was driven into a monastic lifestyle after the Pope denied his lover permission to marry him?... Whoa!

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий