2 февр. 2016 г.

Burden of Blood

Elementary 4×8


& Holmes: Do I sit on the bride’s side or the groom’s?

& Holmes: The smudges on the screen gave away the most commonly used digits, and it’s a short leap to her PIN number.

& Holmes: If Ms. Jacobs is remotely normal, she’ll have used the same PIN number for other purposes in her life...


& Det. Bell: You can never just drop anything, can you?
    Holmes: Not one of my particular strengths, no.

& Watson: He didn’t seem crazy to me.
    Holmes: In my experience, a grown man who keeps a photograph of his mother on his desk at work is capable of anything.

& Holmes: Names were changed to protect the guilty. The rest was accurate. ... Out of respect for your strong feelings towards charity, I’m taking a ten percent finder’s fee.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий