27 февр. 2016 г.

Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil.

Lucifer 1×2


& Street Preacher: Have you seen the face of the Devil?
    Lucifer: Oh, every morning in the mirror, pal.

& Preacher: He’s in all of us! In our every moment of weakness. Look at this world! The sin, the lust! It is the Devil’s touch.
    Lucifer: N-N-No, don’t give me credit for all that. You humans do plenty all on your own.

& Lucifer: Is this a performance? Are you like the Chewbacca and the Spider-Man down the street? I have to say, you’re very good.

& Preacher: This isn’t a performance! He’s the Devil! He’s the Devil!
    Lucifer: It’s true. It is true... Yes, thanks, everyone... I’m, uh, here till, well, the end of time, actually.

& Dr. Martin: So you’re the Devil...
    Lucifer: Yes. Yes. Well, Satan, Beelzebub, Old Scratch. Actually, I like that one in particular. These days, you just have plain old Lucifer.

& Dr. Martin: ...And you’ve left Hell behind to take a vacation in Los Angeles.
    Lucifer: Well, where else would I go?

& Chloe: You and Lucifer seem really close.
    Mazikeen: I followed him through the gates of Hell.
    Chloe: I’ll take that as a «yes.»

& Lucifer: You want to talk to him, don’t you? Well, go on, then. What’s stopping you? The rules? Huh?.. If you desire something, just take it.


& Lucifer: Okay. Maybe he’s less cockroach, more dung beetle?

& Lucifer: Well, where do we begin?

& Lucifer: Uh, sorry, do you want a hit?.. N-No! It’s «puff, puff, pass,» not «puff, puff, stomp angrily.»

& Amenadiel: Brother, I’m disappointed in you.
Lucifer: What? It’s called a devil’s threesome for a reason.

& Lucifer: You must have done something salacious in your youth. What was it? Did you kiss a girl and like it?
    Chloe: I don’t want to talk about it.
    Lucifer: Oh, so there is something. Two girls? An Eiffel Tower?
    Chloe: What’s an Eiffel Tower?
    Lucifer: It’s marvelous. It’s when two chaps high-five at the top, then the young lady...

& Chloe: Are you coming or what?
    Lucifer: Oh, sorry, I thought this was the part where you leave me behind and say something like, «Lucifer, stay. Good devil.»
    Chloe: I’d rather keep my eye on you.

& Lucifer: Let’s go deliver some punishment.

& Chloe: You screwed up, but you know what? It’s okay. You tried to change. That’s what’s important.
    Mazikeen: Humans.
    Lucifer: Fascinating, aren’t they? Do you know, perhaps they’re onto something.

& Lucifer: I thought I’d use you to remedy a situation that I’ve mishandled, and annoy you in the process. Kill two birds with one prayer sort of thing, hmm?

& Lucifer: You know, I’m so very used to being in control of everything. Not knowing what’s gonna come next is...
    Dr. Martin: Can be scary.
    Lucifer: No. No, I’m finding it quite exhilarating, actually.

& Lucifer: ...may be a «who» that’s changing me. But now that begs the question: what do I do with her?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий